A well-established Contractor with over 60 Years' experience, with a project portfolio spanning all corners of the UK. A first class employer with strong core values, who prioritise their workers wellbeing while maintaining the highest standards of Corporate Government and an impeccable Health & Safety record. They have completed high profile developments with build values in excess of £120m with works spanning across both the private and public sectors. Further to this, their impeccable standards are shown by their wide assortment of awards, ranging from; Network Rail Partnership Awards to Considerate Constructors Bronze Award.
Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications
For this role you must possess the following;
* Experience in managing Rail Based Projects
* Degree or Equivalent in Engineering or other relevant field
* Well organised self starter
As the Site Agent you will be responsible for reporting to either the Project Manager or the Contracts Manager on a Midlands Rail project you are managing. You will also be responsible for ensuring that project is completed within budget and on time.
* Resource allocation and management of Site staff;
* Reporting to the senior Manager on Department budget control procedures for contracts and progress against programme;
* Ensure safe systems of work and the Company Safety Policy are practiced;
* Management of projects/contracts;
* Motivation of staff;
* Communication at all levels regarding progress of projects;
* Staff recruitment;
* Directly supervise Sub Agents, General Foreman;
* Indirectly supervise Site Engineer, Foreman and Gangers.
This is a Permanent with a competitive Salary (£40,000 - £55,000 + Package) on offer for the successful candidate. For more information or to apply please contact Adam Farquharson - Principal Consultant - Caval Ltd - 07539 507 648