Rail / Civils CRE
A well-established Contractor with over 60 Years' experience, with a project portfolio spanning all corners of the UK. A first class employer with strong core values, who prioritise their workers wellbeing while maintaining the highest standards of Corporate Government and an impeccable Health & Safety record. They have completed high profile developments with build values in excess of £120m with works spanning across both the private and public sectors. Further to this, their impeccable standards are shown by their wide assortment of awards, ranging from; Network Rail Partnership Awards to Considerate Constructors Bronze Award.
Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications
For this role you must possess the following;
* Experience in managing Rail Based Projects
* Degree or Equivalent in Engineering or other relevant field
* Well organised self starter
* Previous Experience as a CRE
Your responsibilities as the Rail / Civils CRE will include managing the liaison between the consultancy, the client and the contractor. You will also be responsible for checking and modifying designs alongside the design team.
* Approving all designs and ensuring completion of the acceptance process
* Clearly identify and document the interfaces between all discipline Engineers
* Implementation of a formal design integration process for all design documentation.
* Assessing the competence and the appointment of all design engineers required to work for or on behalf of the organisation.
* Ensure that appointees are competent and able to undertake the workload required and have both understood and accepted their responsibilities.
* Be accountable for all specified design; specifically its ability to integrate with all other designs, and existing infrastructure, and its compliance with all applicable standards, legislation, contract requirements and specifications.
This is a Permanent with a competitive Salary (£70,000 - £80,000 + Package) on offer for the successful candidate. For more information or to apply please contact Adam Farquharson - Principal Consultant - Caval Ltd - 07539 507 648