Site Manager on an Industrial project in Newark-on-Trent. The requirement is from Wednesday 9th November 2022 and is scheduled to run for 9 weeks.
You will be responsible for overseeing a group of subcontractors performing boiler replacement works on Industrial Units in Newark-on-Trent.
Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications
As the Site Manager you must possess the following;
* 5 Years + experience working within the construction industry as the Site Manager
* 5 Years + experience managing fit out / construction projects
* CSCS Card
* 3 Day First Aid
* Overseeing and managing the wider site team
* Communicate effectively with the client, sub - contractors and senior management team
* Responsible for the successful completion and handover of all works on site
* Lead the general running of site activities
* Coordinating handovers and sign offs
* Implement and improve existing procedures
* Update and check against the construction Programme
* Preparation of site documents such as work orders and purchase orders etc
* Ensuring quality standards are achieved implementing inspection and test plans.
This is a freelance position with a competitive rate on offer for the successful candidate. For more information or to apply please contact Cameron Lally - Technical Resourcer - Caval Ltd - 0791 790 0656