Site Manager overseeing a small external works on a distribution centre in Carlisle. This rollout is due to start on Wednesday 14th February 2024 with a total duration of 2 day shifts.
Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications
For this role you must possess the following;
* CSCS Card
* 3 Day First Aid
* Fire Marshal
* Asbestos Awareness
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to problem-solve and make decisions under pressure
* Update RAMS
* Coordinating handovers and sign offs
* Implement and improve existing procedures
* Lead the day-to-day running of site activities
* Update and check against the construction Programme
* Preparation of site documents such as work orders and purchase orders etc.
* Responsible for the successful completion and handover of sections of work on site
* Ensuring quality standards are achieved implementing inspection and test plans.
* Communicate effectively with the client, sub - contractors and senior management team
This is a freelance contract with a competitive rate (£240.00 - £250.00 Per Day) on offer for the successful candidate. For more information or to apply please contact Sana Salloo - Fit-Out Resourcer - 07501 930 394