Slip Form Engineer / Setting Out Engineer - Belvedere
A family-owned Main Contractor whose portfolio stretches the length and width of the United Kingdom across many different sectors including commercial, industrial and retail. They have a track record of taking on challenging projects and exceeding client's expectations.
As an experienced Freelance Setting Out / Slip Form Engineer you will carry out concrete works on a major development in East London.
For this role it is essential that you carry the following professional qualifications as a minimum;
* Valid CSCS Card
* Good working knowledge of AutoCAD
* Minimum 5 years' experience as a Site Engineer
* Proven experience of working with slip form and concrete pour
* Job Title: Slip Form / Setting out Engineer
* Location: East London
* Duration: 2 Months
* Reporting to: Senior Engineer
* Setting Out
* Problem solving
* Quality Assurance
* Reporting to Project Manager
* Adhere to current H&S regulations
* Create as built surveys and log data
* Attend and contribute in project related meetings
* Provide progress updates to The Senior Management Team
* Provide Technical Advice to Project Team members and Clients
This is a contract position with a competitive rate on offer for the successful candidate. For more information or to apply please contact Alex Hartley, Civils Resourcer - 07501 930 494 or Jenny Reid, Business Development Manager - 07538 641 265.