Senior Project Manager - Solar / EV
Our client is a specialist solar EV charging infrastructure contractor delivering work around the country.
With workload looking very strong for 2024, they are looking to recruit a senior project manager to hold a key role within the business.
Key duties will include:
* Scoping and pricing new opportunities
* Managing subcontractors
* Continuous development of project programmes
* Planning and resourcing of projects
* Acting as an onsite HSEQ champion
* Managing CDM activities
* Excellent IT and documentation skills
To apply for this role you must meet the following criteria:
* Established project manager with relevant solar and EV industry experience
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Stakeholder management skills
* Strong budgetary acumen
* Relevant engineering or trades background
* You must be nationally mobile (all expenses paid)
* Can be based anywhere in the country but you must be willing to work two days a week in Surrey
* You must be based in the UK, have UK based experience and be fully eligible to work in the country
This is a salaried role offering a generous salary, travel and lodging expenses, a company EV car, company shares and healthcare. For more information, please submit your CV by clicking the link below.