Our client is a major M&E contractor delivering works around the country. They have secured the contract to deliver the M&E fit out of a large apartment block in Leeds, and are looking to engage an Electrical supervisor for the duration of the project.
The successful applicant will be responsible for overseeing electrical activities on the project, ensuring safety processes are followed at all times and keep works on schedule and to spec.
to apply for this role, you must meet the following criteria:
* A time served electrical supervisor with demonstrable experience
* You must have an SSSTS
* You must be familiar with a wide range of electrical services
* You will have worked on large scale apartment fit outs
* You must be based locally to Leeds
* Applicants must be fully eligible to work in the UK.
* You must be able to start work ideally on 4th December
This role is a temporary role paid on CIS terms, to last for around 12 months. Shifts are 8 hours per day. For more information, please submit your CV by clicking the link below.