Pipework / Welding Supervisor - lodging available
Our client is a family-owned mechanical pipework specialist delivering works around the country. They are currently delivering a long running contract in Penrith and require a mechanical supervisor with welding / pipefitting expertise to oversee some of the works.
The successful applicant will be responsible for overseeing Mechanical activities on the project, ensuring safety processes are followed at all times and keep works on schedule and to spec. The position is a working role initially, progressing to a non-working role as the project develops.
to apply for this role, you must meet the following criteria:
* A time served mechanical supervisor with demonstrable experience
* You must have an SSSTS and IPAF
* You must be familiar with a wide range of mechanical services
* You must have experience installing stainless steel welded pipes
* Competent in welding pipe size from 0.5" to 12"
* Being based local to Penrith is ideal but lodging is available to anyone willing to travel
* You must be fully eligible to work in the UK and have extensive UK based experience
This role is a temporary role paid on CIS terms, to start immediately and duration will be ongoing / long term. Hours are 12 hours per day. For more information, please submit your CV by clicking the link below.