Fantastic Permanent Site Manager Role Available!
Our client is based in Northern Ireland and has over 10 years' experience, specialising in fit outs and refurbishments across various sectors including hotels, bars & restaurants, commercial retail, residential and private members clubs. They consistently invest time in cultivating enduring connections with clients, underscoring the genuine enthusiasm brought to their work, which motivates clients to build and strengthen these relationships with them.
As an experienced Site Manager you will be managing various Fit outs and refurbishments on pubs, bars, restaurants and hotels all around the UK. You will play a crucial role within the site management team and wider business to ensure that all works are continuously completed to specification, in budget and on time.
For this role it is essential that you carry the following qualifications as a minimum;
* First Aid
It is also essential that you hold the skills & experience below;
* Experience of working on a similar projects
* Strong working knowledge of working in the construction industry
* Job Title: Site Manager
* Job Type: Permanent
* Projects: Fit Outs & Refurbs of Leisure projetcs, Nationwide
* Reporting to: Contracts Manager
* Health & Safety
* Progress Reporting
* Updating Site Diaries
* Inductions / Toolbox Talks
* Management of onsite labour
* Chair and attend site meetings
* Quality Inspections / Snagging
* Ordering / Receiving of materials
* Carry out programme and budget evaluations
* Attending and Participating in Project meetings
This is a permanent position with a competitive salary on offer for the successful candidate. For more information or to apply please contact Sam Jones - Senior Recruitment Consultant at Caval on 0161 804 5880 or 07586 687 427