Joinery Foreman / Manager
Joinery Foreman / Manager completing FF&E packages on a MOJ project in Stoke-on-Trent. This is an ASAP requirement and has a duration until March 2024.
Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications
For this role you must possess the following;
* CSCS Card
* 3 Day First Aid
* Previous / current experience as a hands-on Joiner
* Proven experience as a Joinery Foreman / Manager, with a focus on FF&E installations.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to problem-solve and make decisions under pressure.
As the Joinery Foreman / Manager, you will be tasked to oversee and deliver installations and fittings of furniture packages on an MOJ project in Stoke-on-Trent
* Oversee and coordinate joinery projects from start to finish.
* Collaborate with project managers to ensure seamless workflow and timely completion.
* Lead and motivate a team of joiners and carpenters
* Provide guidance, training, and support to ensure high-quality workmanship.
* Conduct regular inspections to ensure that joinery work meets quality standards and project specifications.
* Implement and maintain quality control procedures.
* Efficiently allocate resources, including manpower and materials, to optimize productivity.
* Monitor inventory levels and coordinate with procurement for timely material replenishment.
* Develop and maintain project schedules, ensuring adherence to timelines.
* Adjust work schedules as needed to accommodate changes or unexpected delays.
* Enforce and uphold safety protocols and regulations on the worksite.
* Conduct regular safety meetings and training sessions.
* Serve as a liaison between the joinery team and other project stakeholders.
* Communicate project updates, challenges, and progress to superiors and team members.
* Monitor project costs and strive to keep expenses within budget.
* Maintain accurate records of work completed, materials used, and any changes to the original project plan.
* Prepare reports for management regarding project status and performance.
* Interact with clients as needed, addressing questions, concerns, and ensuring client satisfaction.
* Represent the company in a professional and positive manner.
This is a long-term freelance contract with a competitive rate (£26.00 - £28.00 Per Hour, based on 8.00am - 4.00pm Monday to Friday) on offer for the successful candidate. For more information or to apply please contact Sam Hunter - Principal Consultant - 07539 430 376 or Cameron Lally - Technical Resourcer - 07917 900 656