Freelance Site Manager Role!
With over 30 years experience, our client specialises in fit outs and refurbishments across all sectors throughout the UK. They offer a comprehensive package that meets the client's requirements, encompassing both mechanical and electrical aspects. With their dedicated team of site managers, foremen, carpenters, laborers, and in-house decorating division, they ensure seamless execution, bringing the designer's vision to life and overseeing the project until its successful completion.
Based in Boreham Wood, you will be working as an experienced Site Manager playing a key role in managing and overseeing the success of a Care Home Refurbishment, ensuring it is up to a satisfactory standard. You will be working closely and reporting to the Contracts Manager, from December to April 2024.
For this role it is essential that you carry the following qualifications as a minimum;
* First Aid
It is also essential that you hold the skills & experience below;
* Previous experience of managing care home refurbishments
* Strong working knowledge of working in the construction industry
* Job Title: Site Manager
* Job Type: Freelance
* Duration: 4 Months
* Project: Care Home Refurbishment, Boreham Wood
* Reporting to: Contracts Manger
* Health & Safety
* Progress Reporting
* Updating Site Diaries
* Inductions / Toolbox Talks
* Management of onsite labour
* Chair and attend site meetings
* Quality Inspections / Snagging
* Ordering / Receiving of materials
* Carry out programme and budget evaluations
* Attending and Participating in Project meetings
This is a permanent position with a competitive rate on offer for the successful candidate. For more information or to apply please contact Sam Jones - Senior Recruitment Consultant at Caval on 0161 804 5880 or 07586 687 427