Permanent Project Manager Role!
Our client are a leading construction firm who execute fast track refurbishments and fit-out projects nationwide.
They have big contracts with food shop outlets, where some of the projects are extremely fast track, from 2 weeks to 6 weeks.
As a Project Manager, you will be at the forefront of managing fast-track refurbishment and fit-out projects across the country. Your home base will be in Merseyside, but your role will require frequent travel to project locations, managing multiple projects at one time.
* Lead and oversee multiple refurbishment and fit-out projects nationwide, ensuring they are executed efficiently and on schedule.
* Develop comprehensive project plans, manage budgets, and allocate resources to meet project objectives.
* Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, contractors, and suppliers to ensure seamless project delivery.
* Proactively identify, address, and mitigate project risks and challenges.
* Champion and enforce strict adherence to health and safety regulations on all projects.
* Foster strong relationships with clients and stakeholders through effective communication and problem-solving.
* Provide leadership and direction to project teams, setting clear expectations and goals.
* Proven track record as a Project Manager, preferably with a focus on refurbishments and fit-outs.
* Strong organizational and leadership skills.
* Exceptional communication and negotiation abilities.
* Proficiency in project management tools and software.
* Willingness to travel extensively throughout the UK for project assignments.
* Industry certifications and qualifications in project management or construction are advantageous.
If you are in retail and have managed fast track projects previusly, this could be a great option for a new role.
This is a permanent opportunity with a very competitive rate & package, please apply on here or call Sam on 07586687427.